Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Perfect Cali Pans!

Steve_D

Steve_D

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Thought I’d share my latest addition to the Cali kitchen - The GSI Bugaboo pan set. Don’t be put off by the crap name, they’re a cracking well made versatile set and store very easily. I think having these (alongside a Ridgemonkey) and you could cook up pretty much anything!

2575AA9B-C626-40FD-840E-71A03A284442.jpeg9BC0A3E9-8688-4233-A20A-F91B6A10A007.jpegDE3172FA-A7E7-49F5-A991-C4BC18A0F737.jpeg

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have used a set since 2012 not cheap but the quality & longevity has been worth the cost.

Steve_D

Steve_D

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
We have used a set since 2012 not cheap but the quality & longevity has been worth the cost.
Thanks, that’s good to hear and very impressed with quality so far! Did you go for a spare gripper by any chance.. we usually cook meals with 2 pans so have been debating whether we need one or not.. or if it’s easy enough just to switch?

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I
Did you go for a spare gripper by any chance.
We did very handy as I thought takes away the risk of trying to change over on a hot pan etc. However, it was some years ago we could not find a supplier of just the handle in UK and my brother got me one in the USA.

Steve_D

Steve_D

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Great - that’s what we thought and always handy to have a spare.. you can get them here now and managed to sourde one at biggrassfield.com for £13 so just about to order - thanks for the advice on that, appreciate it! .. Amazon wanted £27, the robbing sods!

Octobus

Octobus

Cali on order
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Great - that’s what we thought and always handy to have a spare.. you can get them here now and managed to sourde one at biggrassfield.com for £13 so just about to order - thanks for the advice on that, appreciate it! .. Amazon wanted £27, the robbing sods!
hi, do you have the link for the handle? I cannot find it on their website. Many thanks

Corradobrit

Corradobrit

Vehicle
Looking to buy
I'm bookmarking all these recommendations for when I take delivery of my Coast in the Autumn next year. Was this the 23 piece set with cups plates etc included. Price in the US is about $99 which seems reasonable.

Steve_D

Steve_D

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I'm bookmarking all these recommendations for when I take delivery of my Coast in the Autumn next year. Was this the 23 piece set with cups plates etc included. Price in the US is about $99 which seems reasonable.
No it was the base camper set which is basically what you see in the photos.. size small; I had a look at the medium but too big for two IMO.. £65 from SDJ Sports.. I like proper mugs in the van and already had plates etc.

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Currently on ebay at £76.66, with £20 postage - from Germany.

£74.99 on Amazon, free postage (I am a member of Prime)

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Small.. plenty for 2 (2 litre and 1.5 I think!) sent the Medium back.. too big for us, probs be great for a family!
Thank you - small it is then.

VW California Club