Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Perfect Cali Pans!

Steve_D

Steve_D

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Thought I’d share my latest addition to the Cali kitchen - The GSI Bugaboo pan set. Don’t be put off by the crap name, they’re a cracking well made versatile set and store very easily. I think having these (alongside a Ridgemonkey) and you could cook up pretty much anything!

2575AA9B-C626-40FD-840E-71A03A284442.jpeg9BC0A3E9-8688-4233-A20A-F91B6A10A007.jpegDE3172FA-A7E7-49F5-A991-C4BC18A0F737.jpeg

We have used a set since 2012 not cheap but the quality & longevity has been worth the cost.

We have used a set since 2012 not cheap but the quality & longevity has been worth the cost.
Thanks, that’s good to hear and very impressed with quality so far! Did you go for a spare gripper by any chance.. we usually cook meals with 2 pans so have been debating whether we need one or not.. or if it’s easy enough just to switch?

I
Did you go for a spare gripper by any chance.
We did very handy as I thought takes away the risk of trying to change over on a hot pan etc. However, it was some years ago we could not find a supplier of just the handle in UK and my brother got me one in the USA.

Great - that’s what we thought and always handy to have a spare.. you can get them here now and managed to sourde one at biggrassfield.com for £13 so just about to order - thanks for the advice on that, appreciate it! .. Amazon wanted £27, the robbing sods!

Great - that’s what we thought and always handy to have a spare.. you can get them here now and managed to sourde one at biggrassfield.com for £13 so just about to order - thanks for the advice on that, appreciate it! .. Amazon wanted £27, the robbing sods!
hi, do you have the link for the handle? I cannot find it on their website. Many thanks

I'm bookmarking all these recommendations for when I take delivery of my Coast in the Autumn next year. Was this the 23 piece set with cups plates etc included. Price in the US is about $99 which seems reasonable.

I'm bookmarking all these recommendations for when I take delivery of my Coast in the Autumn next year. Was this the 23 piece set with cups plates etc included. Price in the US is about $99 which seems reasonable.
No it was the base camper set which is basically what you see in the photos.. size small; I had a look at the medium but too big for two IMO.. £65 from SDJ Sports.. I like proper mugs in the van and already had plates etc.

Currently on ebay at £76.66, with £20 postage - from Germany.

£74.99 on Amazon, free postage (I am a member of Prime)

Small.. plenty for 2 (2 litre and 1.5 I think!) sent the Medium back.. too big for us, probs be great for a family!
Thank you - small it is then.

Back