Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pictures of ArtVelours - seat centre section with seat bolsters in leather look in a recent ocean

Would you know how it would fare against children? Specifically, how easy would it be to clean after food and liquid spills? I imagine that the “leather” part can be wiped clean. But what about the center part?

I’ve not yet found a good answer on how to get child-proof seats that don’t involve either adding unsightly loose covers or have to deal with the huge faff of fitting second-skin covers.

Don’t have children but have spilt baked beans, tea, coffee etc on them before including in the middle velour section. Same cleaning method, water wipes/baby wipes and comes right off. Obviously you wouldn’t want to leave a stain on it for too long, but i was amazed how good they are to clean up.

Y
It’s a thing, bit like having rubber mats over the cab carpets!
Yes but the carpets are a standard fitment not an extra ,am sorry to say that type of cover looks like they belong in a work van everyone is different and thats what is good about making your California for you

Having the grey cloth seats in my last 2 Beaches, I pondered having the seats recovered in Leather but would of only ever had it done if they could exactly match the leather in the Caravelle. The aftermarket look just does nothing for me.

As VW finally offered a factory upholstery option on the Beach T6.1, I went for the Art Velours and really glad I did. Far nicer than the standard upholstery and really lifts the interior.

For others considering this option on the Beach, it comes in 2 tone, Grey and Black which is different to the Ocean.

1CFEC7A4-0F6F-4EBB-97BD-E32077BD3FE7.jpeg

Don’t have children but have spilt baked beans, tea, coffee etc on them before including in the middle velour section. Same cleaning method, water wipes/baby wipes and comes right off. Obviously you wouldn’t want to leave a stain on it for too long, but i was amazed how good they are to clean up.
That’s brilliant - thanks so much! Looks I may have found the easiest way to child-proof this thing then.

Back