Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Popaloo... no longer on sale?

estresao

estresao

Vehicle
T5 Beach 4Motion
Hi every one,

I've been using a popaloo for about 3 years (obviously not in one go) in my Cali Beach and moved to Spain last year. As part of my move I've took a box of bags with me.... which are over.

The problem is that I don't know how to get more bags paying a reasonable amount:

- Looks like this forum's shop stopped selling them.
- Popaloo sells their bags by Amazon, but delivery amount is almost as expensive as a box of 50 bags (50 bags = 55.40 EUR, delivery = 30 EUR)
- I've sent a email to Popaloo to tell whether there is any other delivery option, but no reply.

I'm afraid it's time to go for a different approach, but found nothing as convinient as a foldable Popaloo for a Cali with no wardrobe.

Do someone wherher Popaloo still sells their bags?

Hi every one,

I've been using a popaloo for about 3 years (obviously not in one go) in my Cali Beach and moved to Spain last year. As part of my move I've took a box of bags with me.... which are over.

The problem is that I don't know how to get more bags paying a reasonable amount:

- Looks like this forum's shop stopped selling them.
- Popaloo sells their bags by Amazon, but delivery amount is almost as expensive as a box of 50 bags (50 bags = 55.40 EUR, delivery = 30 EUR)
- I've sent a email to Popaloo to tell whether there is any other delivery option, but no reply.

I'm afraid it's time to go for a different approach, but found nothing as convinient as a foldable Popaloo for a Cali with no wardrobe.

Do someone wherher Popaloo still sells their bags?

It was no longer cost effective for the shop to sell the Popaloo any more so we removed it, have you tried eBay for the bags as normally European shipping is much cheaper when you use their global shipping programme?

Thanks Matin.

I've finally contacted Popaloo staff and helped me.

Back