Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Popaloo or alternative?

And the Divorce will be? In the New Year?:sorry

I hope SWMBO has a sense of humour. Dangerous times!:D

She married me so she must have!

And I look after her well. I bought her an electric iron for her birthday even though there was nothing wrong with the one she puts on the gas stove. ;)

BTW, can you delete posts ... just wondering in case she finds this forum ....

Nah, once on the Internet always on the Internet!

If only the youngsters would realise that.:mute

Should have said, when it arrived, it had on the box a max weight limit of I think 80kg. I weight at least 5kg more than that and it's fine for me

Popaloo fits between the cali beach box and the passenger seat if anyone is interested?

I think one of the previous posters are referring to the Bog in a Bag little stool. It folds up really small and in use fits easily between the downstairs bed and front seats if required in an emergency. We have used it once on our recent trip as the camper park at Futuroscope does not appear to have a loo. I personally don't like the thought of having a toilet in my kitchen cupboard and can't afford the lost space of the "footstool" concept. It suits us for the rare occasions we need it and we already had it from our tent camping days. Just goes in the drawer. Refills available online or from our local camping store.

Back