Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Posting Cali For Sale- Photos Sideways

D

DDCook

Vehicle
Looking to buy
I've posted our Cali in the for sale section but several of the photos keep coming out sideways. Orientation is correct when taken, have checked and adjusted in a photo editing tool, yet as soon as they upload here, the orientation flips. Is this a known issue? Any suggestions to fix this?

Did you clip, rotate or re-size the original image before posting? I have experienced this before as well and whilst I can't be certain, that's what I put it down to. Sometimes strange things happen. Perhaps the photo pixes take over.

Some were edited, some were not. But they are posting sideways whether edited or not. Issue seems to be with the portrait orientation specifically

Some were edited, some were not. But they are posting sideways whether edited or not. Issue seems to be with the portrait orientation specifically
I've had that happen as well and I'm afraid I never did get to the bottom of it. It only happened with the odd photo. Can you edit the advert, deleting that photo and substituting it with a fresh one?

it is to do with your phone picture orientation we are having some major updates to the classified section so hopefully it will be able to correct them for now if you send me the link to your add i will do it for you.

Thanks @calikev , I re-uploaded them and some seem to be ok this time (not sure how!) but there is one still rotated 90 degrees and one upside down! If you could fix that would be great.

Back