Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Premium driver display.

Lukem

Lukem

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Can anyone tell me what the premium driver display option is please?

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what the premium driver display option is please?

Thanks.

If that's the premium multi function display you're asking about it's basically a colour screen instead of the monochrome standard one. Not much colour content though, but on the doors open warning the offending doors appear in red. I have it but it's not a life changer.

If that's the premium multi function display you're asking about it's basically a colour screen instead of the monochrome standard one. Not much colour content though, but on the doors open warning the offending doors appear in red. I have it but it's not a life changer.

Doesent it show directions when using the nav?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Monochrome version does exactly the same. Functionally the MFD are the same in functions but one version is in colour.

Yeah it does, but only in a simplified graphic way and mainly monochrome. It's not a duplication of the map on the main screen. I'll post a couple of pics later.

IMG_3756.JPG IMG_3757.JPG IMG_3758.JPG IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3760.JPG

It can display up to 16.7 million colours, but in reality it displays a few coloured lines that you hardly notice s few red doors and some of the warnings such as ACC brake warnings also in red. Would I get it again, yes probably. Had it for the first time on my Phaeton and kind of grew to like it.

IMG_3761.JPG

I want that … :cool:

Thanks guys. Some great answers and the photos are really useful.

It also includes the Driver Drowsiness Detection. Here in Belgium having this together with Front assist or Side Assist gives you a reduction on your insurance quote. On my wife's Tiguan this works quite well, but I've never got it working on my Cali :)

Anyway, apart from that it's pretty useless.

Back