Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Multi-Function Display Premium (Colour MFD)

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Does anyone have this and could share some pics?

The brochure describes the option as 'Multi-function display premium – four instrument cluster with colour TFT screen'

Not the best pictures in the world, so let me know if you want anything more detailed.

Shots from each of the main screen selections ...

Cheers
Mark

IMG_7435.jpg

IMG_7436.jpg

IMG_7437.jpg

IMG_7438.jpg

IMG_7439.jpg

IMG_7440.jpg

IMG_7441.jpg

IMG_7442.jpg

Quite rare I think and well worth the £200 upgrade :)

Thanks! do you get the VW logo on start up? Do the needle do the full sweep on start up as well?

One other question the brochure states 'four instrument cluster' do you have a pic of the whole cluster you could take for me please? are there extra dials over standard?

I've selected this option and need to be prepared for justifying it to the missus ;)

Hmm, no, no extra dials just Temp, Fuel, Revs and Speed. No instrument sweep on start up either.

I'm assuming we're talking about the same "Upgrade", mines a 2014 model.

I have borrowed vans in the past with the normal monochrome display. It isn't something I could ever justify, but I would spend £200 on the upgrade. I've always come away thinking "I'm glad I have that", but I couldn't list why.

Pic of whole cluster attached with the "Start up VW logo"

Cheers
Mark

IMG_7446.jpg

Thats cool thanks, I hadn't seen the T5 Colour MFD just youtube vids from other VW models and some did the needle sweep etc. The cluster looks no different to me, seems odd they mention the 'four instruments' in the brochure description
I guess its something you spend a lot of time looking at so worth doing imo :)

Again, I'm assuming they haven't changed anything in the year or so since mine rolled off the line.

I've had a number of "Multi-function displays" in a variety of cars over the years, and whilst by no means perfect, I actually quite like the one in the Cali. I have the enhanced Bluetooth and the 510 Sat-Nav, but with the exception of a few minor niggles, it works quite well.

Enjoy!

This is something that comes as standard on many vehicles nowadays VW are taking the p**** charging for options like this on a £50k vehicle.