Programmable feature with Carista?

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Glad I bought the app before they introduced this annual thing, mine thankfully still works as a standalone

ArunAlec

ArunAlec

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Yes mine only unlocks when key taken out or door switch pressed. One door opens with 2 pulls of the door handle, only that door unlocked.

Incidentally Carista £10 (Amazon) and annual App Fee now £33.99
My Amazon wants £15.99!

B J G

B J G

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
My Amazon wants £15.99!
Just checked my 16th Dec '18 and it was £10.99 but now priced as you say! About 50% hike.
Maybe the App has gone back down to £30??

I had a £15 voucher from a birthday present and added a Hakkin OBD2 plug for another £6.99, that hasn't gone up.

Gary&Heather

Gary&Heather

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi does anyone know how to change to the big Speedo display I've done it on my previous T6 but we picked up our new T6 ocean 2019 and I can't seem to get it now got all the other stuff wondered if anybody could advise.

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi does anyone know how to change to the big Speedo display I've done it on my previous T6 but we picked up our new T6 ocean 2019 and I can't seem to get it now got all the other stuff wondered if anybody could advise.
To MPH??
You have to alter it to Australia if I remember and it comes up. Something like that anyway...

Gary&Heather

Gary&Heather

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
To MPH??
You have to alter it to Australia if I remember and it comes up. Something like that anyway...
Thanks for that I did change it over to Australia and also to MPH but nothing has come up everything else has just not the big Speedo.

Loz

Loz

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
@Gary&Heather, did you finally manage to do this? This is the first thing to do on my list when I get my van next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
After changing to Aus you have 2 further steps to complete on the MFD
1. untick alt speed in settings
2. Tick Digital speed in MFD data group

then you can scroll through range/consumption /adblue etc. Until the big MPH appears.

kurienp

kurienp

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
After changing to Aus you have 2 further steps to complete on the MFD
1. untick alt speed in settings
2. Tick Digital speed in MFD data group

then you can scroll through range/consumption /adblue etc. Until the big MPH appears.
Thanks Loz. The Carista has been my first purchase, even before the van has arrived :eek: :)