Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pulled the trigger last Friday....

M

Meanbean44

VIP Member
and placed an order for a 180 DSG in Blackberry with quite a few 'bits and bobs'! We purchased from SMG Tonbridge and couldn't recommend them highly enough, Martin and Roy were excellent and looked after us really well.

I'm sure I'll have many questions whilst we wait the 16 weeks of hell!

Thanks
Ian

Congratulations, nice choice :thumb

Well done meanbean :thumb
Delivered my girl today for its first service, can't believe how fast 2 years has gone

Alan

congratulations meanbean ....

16 weeks will fly past, honest .... it will only seem like 30 years :happy

Thanks all. I'm now trying to make a list of what we need, topper, seat covers etc. etc., the list is seemingly endless.

I must admit GrannyJen that the wait is going to kill me....!

Thanks all. I'm now trying to make a list of what we need, topper, seat covers etc. etc., the list is seemingly endless.

I must admit GrannyJen that the wait is going to kill me....!
Campandfly made a great list under "waiting for a new Cali" thread.

You will soon find that buying the cali is the cheap bit - by the time you've got the seat covers, bike rack, outside topper, inside topper, mattress toppers upstairs and down, fitted bags to keep the toppers in..... easy to spend a couple of £K and then you get to the Brandrup catalogue perhaps another few hundred quid gone. Then quite a few go for bigger wheels, winter wheels sportline spoilers and of course there another £k for the stereo upgrade.

I am desperately trying to resist a set of 18" sportlines at the moment & seeing others post pictures on here is not helping.

Is someone going to start the equivalent of AA for those that can't resist buying more bits?

Cheers for the heads up on the list in the, 'waiting for a new Cali' thread, really useful.

So far I've totalled another £1k on 'bits', but I'm going to tread carefully and only buy when I actually need the stuff.

Cheers for the heads up on the list in the, 'waiting for a new Cali' thread, really useful.

So far I've totalled another £1k on 'bits', but I'm going to tread carefully and only buy when I actually need the stuff.

Be careful.

Most consider a Cali to be another child in the family. Only spending £1k on bits could almost amount to child neglect.

At a minimum the child needs two pairs of shoes, summer and winter, on three different sets of rims to account for putting on weight, matched of course to whatever shade of sidebars are this week's choice (after all, we don't want other mum's and dad's laughing at our child when it is in the car park) and regardless of gender it seems that when Cali children become cali young adults they need a bonnet bra,

and that's before you take it out of the playground.

Congratulations. Even bigger congratulations on managing to do a deal with Tonbridge. Lovely people but oh so vague and disinterested !

Back