Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Question to Hotel California

Philip

Philip

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, as a recent owner of a second hand T5 living in Antwerp, I'm curious to know which is your preferred dealer to have your T5 serviced. I've read negative comments about Autonatie and Claessens is the closest to where I actually live, but from a phone chat I had with them about the roof canvas, they seemed pretty ignorant on the California side of things.

Thanks very much in advance for your insight.

I think half the forum could answer that, Wim has sung their praises so loudly :D

Camper centrum Amersfoot, Wim?

*** Apologies for butting in ... just thought that as Wim is forging trails from the Ardenne to Provence ....... well, just an interfering old bat really ....

Last edited:
Hi Philip,

Camper Centrum Nederland, in Amersfoort, has serviced our Cali now for seven years. I might say, they are the only camper dealer in Europe specializing on Cali's and Westfalia. Good service, friendly people and they know every nut and bolt of the car. Can recommend them. Nice shop too.

Basicweg 5 a-c
3821 BR Amersfoort
+31 (0)33 453 08 82
www.campercentrumnederland.nl
www.vwcampers.nl

Regards from Amsterdam,
Marc.

....i rest my case....
CCN at Amersfoort , the best in the BeNeLux!
@Philip , welcome btw. On your first post:thumb

Last edited:
....i rest my case....
CCN at Amersfoort , the best in the BeNeLux!
@Philip , welcome btw. On your forst post:thumb

Thanks all who replied, I guess the usual engine maintainance can be done at a classic VW dealer of choice, only the special equipment related stuff is to be done at CCN, or am I seeing this wrong ?
I just wish it was closer...

If i may tip you , just travel the distance .
The are aces in the bussines , you feel like a client ...not a number as in most garages
They don't bother if you did not bought your Cali with them , they are aware there's no good Cali dealer in Belgium and welcome you with open arms.
Realy worth , a car now a days does not need to in every six months.
You can make it a weekend Holland , i head there on fridayevening arrive there by 10pm then stay overnight on theire parkinglot ( the have no problem with it) .
Cali goes in at 10am on a sathurday make a appointment ! You spent a few hours in the showroom , coffee , toilets , wifi availeble.
Arround noon you drive off ready to have a weekend Holland.
Engine and campingpart all 100% checked no worries .
Lots new Cali's and goodies to see in the showroom you wont be bored during the time you wait!

Sounds like a plan for me too, only three dealers selling Calis here and the three major cities VW dealers are horrible. Your lucky if you even get your car after service.

Sounds like a plan for me too, only three dealers selling Calis here and the three major cities VW dealers are horrible. Your lucky if you even get your car after service.

You easyly combine it with a vacation or small trip .
Realy do concider , i recommend it !
Offcoarse in your case you can look out for a German dealer.
If i may belive Rob the owner , they had German VW mecanics come over to get trained ...think that says enough.

Yes, worth a trip :) I already bought some brandrup items from them it seems.

I might plan a visit into our next holiday - or maybe if we do the Den Haag half marathon next March.

Back