Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Quick Mattress question ("oh no!!!")

dripster

dripster

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Sorry to start another thread on mattresses, but I've searched and couldn't find the answer to this.

What size is the VW Comfort Mattress when it's folded up? I'm guessing 150cm wide by about 60cm deep, but how high does it stack? Any idea what it weighs?

Looking to buy one of someone, but with the impending lock down no idea if I'll be able to go and get it and was trying to work out if it could be packed and shipped!

Cheers.

Sorry to start another thread on mattresses, but I've searched and couldn't find the answer to this.

What size is the VW Comfort Mattress when it's folded up? I'm guessing 150cm wide by about 60cm deep, but how high does it stack? Any idea what it weighs?

Looking to buy one of someone, but with the impending lock down no idea if I'll be able to go and get it and was trying to work out if it could be packed and shipped!

Cheers.
It fits, length and width, the rear parcel shelf/multiflex and is about 30/35cms high folded.

Just measured a brand new one for an Ocean (that I don't want and is still in its wrapper) and it is 112 cm long, 82 cm wide and 19cms high, which reminds me I must take a few pictures and put it up for sale ....

Should have said for the 3-seat bench version for the Beach. Thanks everyone, so I guess that would make it 150cm wide, 62cm long and 35cm high. I bet nobody's weighed it! :)

Back