Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Racecourses?

Stevieste23

Stevieste23

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hope I’ve posted this in the correct area? Was just looking for any help or info regarding parking and using your Cali at racecourses around the UK.

I know that at one of my local racecourses (Cartmel) you can book a car parking spot along the rails (even on the finishing straight) with or without awnings. Being able to use your Cali for dinner, drinks, seating and even sleeping if you wish. They don’t allow BBQ’s while the race is on, but once finished your free to fire up.

I was just wondering which racecourses allow a similar setup around the UK? Also if anyone has been to them in the Cali?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Stratford on Avon https://www.stratfordtouringpark.com has touring on site, I have been to a meeting and stayed over night, not as close to the course as you mention but enjoyable, Warwick - has a caravan and camping site in the middle of the course, have not tried that one yet.......

The CMC site at Warwick is brilliant. You can park right up against the rails opposite the main stand.

Great location also, 5-10 minutes into town, restaurants, pubs and places of interest. Great area for dog walkers being right on the common.

Downside is that whilst the races are on you cannot get off the site as the access road crosses the race course. Nothing else to do but sit back and open another bottle of wine ..... tough times demand tough measures :shocked

Back