Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Range Rover in disguise

westfalia

westfalia

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
IMG_1039.JPG Spotted this yesterday in Germany. I thought it was the new Velar but i´ve already seen some of them on the road.

short rear overhang suggests its most probably the new evoque? - also thats due next year or year after I think ?

There was talk of an Evoque 'Grande' before the Velar came out.....?
Or maybe its a new sport?

MOT check says it's a Landrover Unknown first registered in March 17

I was up the Veleta (highest paved road in Europe) overlooking Granada a few weeks ago. Early morning, my van is just to the right of the central building. This is as high as you can go (it goes higher but unfortunately is private up to the observatory). Lots of vehicles up here testing.
P1120812small.jpg

On the way down stopped for coffee at a garage and these Landie somethings were there. Spoke to one of the drivers and he said they had thirteen of them touring Europe for three months testing engines and drivetrains. Very close mouthed about what they were though.
Also Audis and some big Scania trucks up there all doing high altitude testing.

P1120827small.jpg

P1120829small.jpg

P1120830small.jpg

I was up the Veleta (highest paved road in Europe) overlooking Granada a few weeks ago. Early morning, my van is just to the right of the central building. This is as high as you can go (it goes higher but unfortunately is private up to the observatory). Lots of vehicles up here testing.
View attachment 27734

On the way down stopped for coffee at a garage and these Landie somethings were there. Spoke to one of the drivers and he said they had thirteen of them touring Europe for three months testing engines and drivetrains. Very close mouthed about what they were though.
Also Audis and some big Scania trucks up there all doing high altitude testing.

View attachment 27735

View attachment 27736

View attachment 27737
2nd pic maybe an audi or merc.
3rd pic not bothered, don´t want one.
4th pic range rover sport ??