Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Raw fed dogs

Honeys also, highly recommended. As Dottie above but you can buy raw between sites and or go out to top up from pet shops.

Buddy has always been fed raw meat, so I just buy him a couple of days worth when in the butchers.
dd6de9d88c0b6611acb26ccde897bab9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Our boy was on raw food till 6 months then switched to a high protein dry when got the camper. We found www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk really helpful to research and identified Akela- he loves it, no issues

Hi just wondering if there is anyone on here who raw feeds their dog and what they do when away in the Cali ? My dog is raw fed because of allergies and all his food is frozen, i could buy fresh but would take over the fridge... so i'm wondering if anyone has any other ideas or suggestions on decent dry food. The last dry food he had was Appaws but his allergies were terrible on it.
Hi we buy Rocketo organic dehydrated raw dog food- beef version ( they also do fish versión) it’s not cheap but it’s excellent- buy online only. I subscribe auto delivered every two weeks.

E8586E28-D5AB-4617-A3CC-B0E68CCB4106.jpeg

0A6C3117-0FFC-4565-84EF-903517EF97A5.jpeg

7F2B6F62-DD9F-4A26-8F55-16AE37257253.jpeg

Hi just wondering if there is anyone on here who raw feeds their dog and what they do when away in the Cali ? My dog is raw fed because of allergies and all his food is frozen, i could buy fresh but would take over the fridge... so i'm wondering if anyone has any other ideas or suggestions on decent dry food. The last dry food he had was Appaws but his allergies were terrible on it.
We raw feed our Springer and German Shepherd and manage to take away a few days supply of frozen raw that we keep either in the cali fridge or coolbox as others have described. Hygiene precautions we use are same as we would at home, antibac spray and separate wash cloths etc and we haven't found that a hardship. Chicken wings/drumsticks are available in most supermarkets and often no more £/kilo than the frozen raw we take. If your dog has allergies and raw solves the problem it may be worth persevering with it in the Cali. Anyway, hope that you and your dog enjoy your trips whatever grub he end up on!

We raw feed our Springer and German Shepherd and manage to take away a few days supply of frozen raw that we keep either in the cali fridge or coolbox as others have described. Hygiene precautions we use are same as we would at home, antibac spray and separate wash cloths etc and we haven't found that a hardship. Chicken wings/drumsticks are available in most supermarkets and often no more £/kilo than the frozen raw we take. If your dog has allergies and raw solves the problem it may be worth persevering with it in the Cali. Anyway, hope that you and your dog enjoy your trips whatever grub he end up on!
Thank you

We had some problems with our dog and when we went to the vets found that they only prescribe the foods that the vet companies are involved with. We now feed our dog Heights Farm Premium Pet Foods. Their food is hypoallergenic and is food grade organic which is a dry food. I think they run as a franchise. Place the order and they deliver to you. Our dog now loves his food and we have absolutely no problems now. Salmon and potato is his favourite. They are a fantastic company and couldn't be more helpful.