Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Re-located Tyre inflation kit.

If you don't have a key, then you don't have a spare safe, then the moment you need that spare you'll find it has been stolen... :) (especially if you have been to Legoland)

I thought we were talking about spare keys for the safe, not keys for the spare safe or have I missed something?

That is right. I was talking about a spare key of the safe that I haven't got, that I would not need.
I can have another 19mm key in a couple of hours, but not the right key without keycode, me thinks.

I have a key that doesn't belong anywhere else, fits in the lock on the safe, but won't turn the lock. Puzzled.

I have a key that doesn't belong anywhere else, fits in the lock on the safe, but won't turn the lock. Puzzled.
Does the key have Dirak stamped on one side and a number starting with 3 on the otherside?

Reminds me I should look for one of these and a small inflator.

View attachment 47005
I carry a compact version of this in my motorcycle tank bag. They work really weel although the one I have came some compressed air cartridges which are not that good. I carry a pump in the van. Maybe I should also carry one of these, although I do have a spare wheel underneath.

This year when we go away I am going to pack the Compressor and inflation kit that came with my wife's Cooper. Its not too big and should pack away quite easily. We also take the Emergency tyre inflation cans..
Ex scout see....

Back