Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear Cupboard Door replacement fitting

H

hartgj

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
hi, the rear cupboard door on my 2015 California has come apart, a common problem I hear? Some of the individual parts that make up the door have separated and a stuck behind the panel that the shelves fit on to. There is no obvious way to remove this panel to retrieve the door parts, has anyone had to do this before and can help?
Thank you

hi, the rear cupboard door on my 2015 California has come apart, a common problem I hear? Some of the individual parts that make up the door have separated and a stuck behind the panel that the shelves fit on to. There is no obvious way to remove this panel to retrieve the door parts, has anyone had to do this before and can help?
Thank you
Are you out of your 3 year warranty?

Thank you
A length of hooked wire top and bottom behind the panel to pull the slats out. I believe replacement doors available in the Forum Shop.

A length of hooked wire top and bottom behind the panel to pull the slats out. I believe replacement doors available in the Forum Shop.
Thank you, will try that if the panel cannot be removed easily