Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Resolve a problem with the interior sliding table...

P

Paulo Martinho

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Good evening everyone,
I have a VW Camper T5 and for some lack of care, I confess, a problem has arisen that I am having some difficulty solving. I broke one of the two pieces that hold the interior sliding table on the rail and I am having trouble finding a website that sells these parts, if they are sold separately, I hope so.
Surely I was not the first to break this piece, can someone help me resolve this issue .. ???
Thank you in advance.

Good evening everyone,
I have a VW Camper T5 and for some lack of care, I confess, a problem has arisen that I am having some difficulty solving. I broke one of the two pieces that hold the interior sliding table on the rail and I am having trouble finding a website that sells these parts, if they are sold separately, I hope so.
Surely I was not the first to break this piece, can someone help me resolve this issue .. ???
Thank you in advance.
There are very few Parts available for the table I’m afraid.
13BB796A-8E4E-4119-916E-B8C9B4BC82F6.jpeg

Thank you
I can't reach there, i hink it's the 42, but he two litle parts that get into the rail atach to the table, doesn't apear on the draw.

thanks anyway

Thank you
I can't reach there, i hink it's the 42, but he two litle parts that get into the rail atach to the table, doesn't apear on the draw.

thanks anyway
I think 42 will have the complete repair set. This will probably only be available at VW. Maybe worth to ask there if they can find out what is in the repair set?

The club shop can get these for you . £14 each . part 41

Screenshot 2020-01-31 at 06.59.45.png

Thank you

thanks anyway
These are the VW Part Numbers.

Screenshot 2020-01-31 at 07.37.06.jpg

I bought a pack and am going to convert my slidepod table for use inside too. :D

Back