Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reviews forum?

B

Banzaibrothers

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Is there a forum or thread for general reviews? I can find the ‘dealer’ and ‘campsite’ review section but no others.

I’ve just used Satnav Systems and they were excellent. Thought I’d leave a review somewhere.

Thanks.

Is there a forum or thread for general reviews? I can find the ‘dealer’ and ‘campsite’ review section but no others.

I’ve just used Satnav Systems and they were excellent. Thought I’d leave a review somewhere.

Thanks.
I have been advocating Sat Nav Systems for years,

They fixed an issue for me that a dealer was unable to (or unwilling, until pressed).
I have used them several times for several vehicle from Tow bar to reversing camera to full infotainment system.

I have to say they are the best company I have ever encountered for customer service, so much so I wrote them a letter of thank and recommendation, in response to the work they carried out on behalf of the dealer.
I have never ever seen a negative comment, here or elsewhere, they deserve all the praise they get.

Hamid & Adam run a great company & have a superb team of colleagues.

if you want to leave a positive review on the forum, relevant to the work you had carried out, I would suggest either starting a new thread (you have :thumb ) and maybe mention the Company NAME in the title, or choose a relevant thread such as tow bar / Sat Nav etc. & provide a link to the business so other can click on it.

I know for a Fact Hamid, Adam & the entire team appreciate their hard work being recognised, the email I sent them in recognition of their excellent service was displayed on the office wall (may still be? )

Drop them an email They appreciate it and deserve it.

I’ll start another thread. Good idea.

Back