Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

RNS510

timber

timber

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
What is the latest update for the RNS510 sat nav is it 12 or 13 I am in the U.k. if that makes a difference
Cheers
Timber

V13.
I have a genuine V12 Disk in the For Sale section.

V13.
I have a genuine V12 Disk in the For Sale section.

I have had a reply from Vindis Commercial at Northampton who say they have contacted VW Technical and they say that V12 is the latest. Anyone know better please let me know. Welsh is yours definitely a V13
Thanks
Timber

I have had a reply from Vindis Commercial at Northampton who say they have contacted VW Technical and they say that V12 is the latest. Anyone know better please let me know. Welsh is yours definitely a V13
Thanks
Timber
Definitely v13.
IMG_0037.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks
Timber
Suggest you get a new Dealer. Purchased mine from VW South Hereford Commercials. £99.

Suggest you get a new Dealer. Purchased mine from VW South Hereford Commercials. £99.
Hi
It is not the dealer who are being more than helpful, they check with VW I presume Milton Keynes.
They have tried twice to make sure. However I sent a copy where you said about Hereford.
Thanks for helping anyway
Dick P.S. I forgot to ask you why you updated .Were you having trouble sometimes ? with the directions it was giving you?

Back