Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof conversion hydraulic >> manual

You can obtain the installation manual by Cali.popuproof.transformation@+++++.com
Thanks for the documents. The pdf measures document, the distances from the front of the roof are they from the rear of the rubber seal or measured with seal removed?

Rear of the rubber. I will specify that in a new version of the pdf.

If anyone have more questions about the conversion, please asked them by mail, not by this thread. Thanks.

20ra814.png
25q3sb9.png
8vog8o.png
muxslv.png
30rmcl1.png
n3utsz.png
eevr6.png
hvqjqt.png

2z6hu15.png
23w9vfp.png
15f3fo.png

Hello Dumé

I’m Siarhei from Belarus and as many Cali owners think about rebuilding hydraulically operation of pop up roof to a manual (mechanical) one.

Unfortunately I cannot reach you by this strange e-mail address Cali.popuproof.transformation@*+*+*+*+*+.com, but I desperately need this information.
Would you share it with me by my 1124cek g mail.com?
Thank you.

Hello Dumé

I’m Siarhei from Belarus and as many Cali owners think about rebuilding hydraulically operation of pop up roof to a manual (mechanical) one.

Unfortunately I cannot reach you by this strange e-mail address Cali.popuproof.transformation@**+**+**+**+**+.com, but I desperately need this information.
Would you share it with me by my 1124cek g mail.com?
Thank you.
Could you please share the pdf with me at monkenstein.baker@+++++.com? Thank you!

Come on mods, this censorship thing is silly and makes the forum look a bit pathetic.

It's a real turn off to new members and is wearing thin now. I can't see people wanting to renew if this kind of thing goes on much longer.

Come on mods, this censorship thing is silly and makes the forum look a bit pathetic.

It's a real turn off to new members and is wearing thin now. I can't see people wanting to renew if this kind of thing goes on much longer.
You won't get any feedback.
Its flat, for some reason some top posters have
slowed down a bit this year.

So, a detailed and clear tutorial in English is available. Special thanks to Marchugo, member of the Caliboard forum for the translation Dutch to English.
Let me know your email by private message and you will receive the pdf files soon.
Grtz, Dumè
Hello Dumé,
I just got a quote from my dealer to repair my electric roof which refuses to open : 3220 € !!!
I think he didn't even bother looking into it and just found it more convenient to replace the whole system .
Could you please send me your manual ?
Thank you for your efforts.

Hello Dumé,
I just got a quote from my dealer to repair my electric roof which refuses to open : 3220 € !!!
I think he didn't even bother looking into it and just found it more convenient to replace the whole system .
Could you please send me your manual ?
Thank you for your efforts.
@Dumè

Goodmorning all. Requests for the manual of the conversion of the roof will only be available by mail.
So, You can obtain the installation manual by sending your request to Cali.popuproof.transformation@+++++.com
Have a nice weekend.

Goodmorning all. Requests for the manual of the conversion of the roof will only be available by mail.
So, You can obtain the installation manual by sending your request to Cali.popuproof.transformation@*+*+*+*+*+.com
Have a nice weekend.
It's a +++++ adres.

It's only to protect you from Internet bots trawlling for email addresses.
I understand, but it is the only way that members can contact me for a request of the roof transformation tutorial.

I understand, but it is the only way that members can contact me for a request of the roof transformation tutorial.
Take a screen shot of the email address and post that.

Back