Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof repair

Fozzy

Fozzy

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I have found a small rip behind the bellows an would like to know which way is best to fix it!!
Cheers Fozzy( again)

If it is only a small rip I would personally leave it as any repair will stand out more than the tear itself. For larger tears some people have used a tent repair kit but I have never seen the results from this.

If you are booked in for the roof corrosion repair don't forget you get a brand roof bellows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've used "TearAir" to repair many things... awning to scuba dry suits.

Incredible stuff... I always take some away camping on every trip.... Part of my normal spares kit.

Tear Aid!

Wouldn't hesitate to use it on the bellows. (I've used it on a Mütze over 5 years ago and still as good as the day it was put on)

Rgds
Mark

By the way... not all roof repairs get a new bellows... it seems to be only if they damage the old one taking it off.

When i spoke to shorades they said it was impossible to remove a bellows and keep it intact, also all the kits that come in from Germany include a new bellows for each vehicle.

Has anyone not had a new bellows replaced as part of the corrosion fix?

When i spoke to shorades they said it was impossible to remove a bellows and keep it intact, also all the kits that come in from Germany include a new bellows for each vehicle.

Has anyone not had a new bellows replaced as part of the corrosion fix?

I have, about 8 weeks ago at AB Crush

Tear aid...there seems to be lots of products, can you advise on which one please....I have just discovered a small tear!

Tear aid...there seems to be lots of products, can you advise on which one please....I have just discovered a small tear!
Its type "A" you want for the canvas roof bellows. Its good stuff :thumb had it on a small tear on my bellows for a year and half (now replaced as part of roof repair).