Sanef tolling tag

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Any users here? Of course there are.

Any problems using them? I'd hate to be the anoying Brit at the barrier with a queue of irate Frenchies behind!

S.

We've had one for the past 3 years and no issues whatsover - would highly recommend and often saves queing and needing to pay. Just keep to the left and head for the booth with the t. Then duck as you go under the 2m height barrer!
Sanef then bill you monthly

We've had one a couple of years and been up and down France a few times with absolutely no issues encountered. I love it! I haven't taken the Cali yet, so dont know how I would feel about the height barriers!

We used one for the first time this year, and after an initial panic where the barrier didn't open as I hadn't driven forwards far enough, all was fine!

Any users here? Of course there are.

Any problems using them? I'd hate to be the anoying Brit at the barrier with a queue of irate Frenchies behind!

S.

Annoying and slowing down those impatient French drivers is always a highlight for me:bananadance:bananadance

Had one for a few years now. Applied direct with liber-t so avoided the standing cost associated with the Sanef option

no problems, saves a lot of time and hassle

Got ours via a caravan club offer, only standing charge is 5 euros per month that it is actually used.
With it mounted up by the mirror you do sometimes have to get within an inch of the barrier before it gets recognised - its a game of nerves as you come up to the barrier at the allowed 30kph

I wouldn't be without it just have to remember it doesn't work once you cross the border into spain.

Have had one for two years. Just one slight problem when we were charged for the wrong class at one toll. Spotted it on the statement and Sanef refunded the difference without any hassle. Stress-free motoring! I've also got one for the Severn Bridge as we travel to Wales regularly. Again, it saves all the queuing.

Had one of these for several years now, used it on the Cali and Mini as easy to swap between cars when needs be. Can save you loads of time if the pay stations get busy.. Keep left !

Have had ours for over a year now -most excellent. Mounted it on ZuluCampi and was surprised I had mounted it correctly. Just got our billing for coming down to Spain, but have not checked it to see if we have been invoiced correctly. Saves soooo much time at the barriers. Last spring there was an enormous queue at Toulouse , but we just sailed on through the 30kmh barrier. ✊ winning!!!

We've been using it for years too and find it excellent. We have, however, experienced the battery running out.. A few years ago now, It was the very last barrier of our trip before Calais. It was a bit stressful...but someone came and scanned the back of the transponder. Ever since then, with our second badge...they just replace them, our hearts are in our mouths with that delay before the barrier opens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just used mine, works ok, but honestly if you don't have one its no stress.

Got ours via a caravan club offer, only standing charge is 5 euros per month that it is actually used.
With it mounted up by the mirror you do sometimes have to get within an inch of the barrier before it gets recognised - its a game of nerves as you come up to the barrier at the allowed 30kph

I wouldn't be without it just have to remember it doesn't work once you cross the border into spain.

Thanks for this Andy
Just ordered through the Caravan club saved us € 12

Used ours for the first time this summer too. All billed correctly as class 1.

Back