Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

sat nav annoying voice? Can this be changed?

Ditto, I got the Nuvicam which has a built in dash cam. Voice command, lane departure warning, collision warning, free map updates for life. :)

(Well I bought it for my car really, which doesn't have a sat nav, but I started using it in the van instead of the built in one.)
Mine is the Nuvi56LMT - lifetime maps, lane warnings, traffic alerts (not sure about this, maybe I don't have it turned on, but it def diverts me around bad traffic) - an Aldi bargain at £80!

Hi all,
We are wondering if anyone has changed the annoying voice on the VW sat nav? It's a very dreary mans voice and I can't stand listening to it any more ? If so how do you do it please? It must be a new version as its a new t6?
Many thanks

We've also been stuck on that annoying mans voice since we got our T6 in August... and I just finally found out how to change it!

The local dealership changed our settings to German when they had to fix something last week. When changing back to English in the main system settings (not sat nav settings) in the top right corner where you select the language there is a drop down to select male or female. Ta da!

We've also been stuck on that annoying mans voice since we got our T6 in August... and I just finally found out how to change it!

The local dealership changed our settings to German when they had to fix something last week. When changing back to English in the main system settings (not sat nav settings) in the top right corner where you select the language there is a drop down to select male or female. Ta da!
ooh ooh ooh - so excited here. I nipped out to the van having read you message 5 mins ago and am pleased to be able to report that Dilbert has been installed. I really wasn't enjoying Dilbertina, so very happy. Thank you.

Back