Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sat Nav glitching on Ocean 6.1

sewb

sewb

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Does anyone else have an intermittent glitch on their Sat Nav on the Ocean 6.1 (just the standard version)? Ours keeps turning itself on and off; it will normally settle and stay on but only after 3 or 4 attempts (at this point we don't actually touch anything) when we start up the engine - it also seems to be getting worse and glitches more regularly now.
I can't find any other references to this issue on the forum but maybe I am looking in the wrong place...?

Does anyone else have an intermittent glitch on their Sat Nav on the Ocean 6.1 (just the standard version)? Ours keeps turning itself on and off; it will normally settle and stay on but only after 3 or 4 attempts (at this point we don't actually touch anything) when we start up the engine - it also seems to be getting worse and glitches more regularly now.
I can't find any other references to this issue on the forum but maybe I am looking in the wrong place...?
Sorry to hear that @sewb . No, we’ve not had your problem on our Media Pro. Have you tried resetting the system? Hold the on/off button for a minimum of 10 seconds.

Back