Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sat Nav issue

Hi - please could you keep us posted as to whether this update has worked - we have had the same issues and would like to know whether to ask for this update - thanks
3,5 Weeks ago, I had the new SW 0809 installed (= service action 91 ct) on my Discover Media Pro. I have been on holiday for two weeks and have had no problems anymore until now! :thumb

3,5 Weeks ago, I had the new SW 0809 installed (= service action 91 ct) on my Discover Media Pro. I have been on holiday for two weeks and have had no problems anymore until now! :thumb
That's really good news.
I don't think you will believe where we are at - VW have had our van for a total of 6 weeks - yes 6 WEEKS - and have not solved either the battery or the SAT NAV issues (they have just managed to ding the bumper which now needs repairing). They wanted to lift up the floor today and we have basically told them 'no' and we are picking it up tomorrow and starting again. Any recommendations for competent dealers in/near the East of England?!

That's really good news.
I don't think you will believe where we are at - VW have had our van for a total of 6 weeks - yes 6 WEEKS - and have not solved either the battery or the SAT NAV issues (they have just managed to ding the bumper which now needs repairing). They wanted to lift up the floor today and we have basically told them 'no' and we are picking it up tomorrow and starting again. Any recommendations for competent dealers in/near the East of England?!
That is truly shocking! Have you made any progress. Iur van is still behaving itself since 0809. Although I used the towbar a couple of weeks ago for the first time. Using the Atera Genio Pro bike rack. Since then it seems far more sensitive to switching between dark and light mode on the Sat Nav!! After all the issues I am using Apple Car Play much more than previously

Back