Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sat Nav Update

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Just updated to the latest version, question, more often than not the speed limit icon on the display left side is duplicated with x2 speed limits one on top of another. any ideas why.

Just updated to the latest version, question, more often than not the speed limit icon on the display left side is duplicated with x2 speed limits one on top of another. any ideas why.

View attachment 44322View attachment 44323
Could it be that the equivalent " Commercial " vehicle has lower speed limits on some classes of roads as it is registered as N1 - Commercial as against the California which is M1 Diesel Car.
Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 16.47.26.jpg

Think you possibly correct however how do I correct it as it can be confusing,
thanks for your reasoning WG

Think you possibly correct however how do I correct it as it can be confusing,
thanks for your reasoning WG
I've no idea I'm afraid as I don't have that system. Something in settings on the SatNav?

Hi the reason is exactly as WG said there is a setting to change the symbols but I can’t remember it off the top of my head I will look it up in the morning and let you know.

Hi @Breeze1 im assuming you have updated to version 10? When you are next passing pop in and I will look at the settings all of our vehicles are running an old version and the new one has a few changes.

Hi @Breeze1 im assuming you have updated to version 10? When you are next passing pop in and I will look at the settings all of our vehicles are running an old version and the new one has a few changes.
Morning pleased to here you M,

Thanks for that, sometime next week, i will call ahead, and thank you.

Will

Oh and yes to version 10, the latest.

Hi Breeze1
If you locate the settings for this duplication of the speed symbol on v10, I’d appreciate knowing were this is - I have v10 and cannot find this in settings!!
Thanks
Andy

Back