Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Searching for an Ex Demo

We ordered recently a 140 se similar in spec to the one mentioned by reserves. Dealer matched the DTD price. Previously we had looked at demos 14 reg with a pretty basic spec for £43000, i thought we could haggle hard on this price as the van was an older reg than current and we would be owner no. 2 but the dealer wasn't for dropping more than £800. In the end we thought a 15 plate with us as the first owner, a far better spec (and not had 100 kids jumping around in it) was a better deal for just a few grand more. If buying a demo you need a good deal cos another one will be for sale the week after. Good luck. :thumb

Thank you!

21% off list price, can't be too bad :)

Looks like we'll be getting a Cali for XMAS :D

Just going to test drive and look at our local dealer's used calis tomorrow. They have 2 less than 12 months old. A beach for about 35k and a SE at about £40. Any tips to haggle the price s down a bit?

helmguy said:
Just going to test drive and look at our local dealer's used calis tomorrow. They have 2 less than 12 months old. A beach for about 35k and a SE at about £40. Any tips to haggle the price s down a bit?

I would phone around, different dealers have different pricing.

I couldn't find an SE for less than £42k with much spec, but then found a dealer willing to do a deal.

I told them my budget upfront.

Sounds like a good deal, must have needed to shift it before year end. Happy days.

Just a thought, you could probably sell it for more in spring :thumb

Sounds like a cracking deal!

Hope so :)

Getting it on Tuesday, can't wait :D

Back