Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat belt warning, Question.

It makes absolutely no sense why it disables the seatbelt warning I will look at the wiring diagrams and tech info tomorrow. To try and work out why that is happening.
The visual warning on the Dashboard was still present, just the audible warning was disabled.

No audible warning and no visual warning on dashboard for passanger seatbelt when passanger is sitting on seat with no seatbelt in use.Drivers side works, does it come on the passanger side Yes / No. my Model is a Coast Nov 2017.

No audible warning and no visual warning on dashboard for passanger seatbelt when passanger is sitting on seat with no seatbelt in use.Drivers side works, does it come on the passanger side Yes / No. my Model is a Coast Nov 2017.
Warning on the drivers seat only.

Ok, if I don’t put my seat belt On I have a Red Warning Symbol on the Dashboard. But is there also an Audible Warning Sound as well?
I can’t remember if there is.

Yes - bling, bling, bling… ;-)

Yes - bling, bling, bling… ;-)
Correct - but, well at least on my SE, not when something is plugged into the Towbar electrics. This action Disables the Audible Seat Belt Warning and also Disables Stop/Start. See above posts.

Warning on the drivers seat only.
Is this still the case? (MY21 Ocean).
Only just noticed that there’s no visual/audible warning for the front passenger seat. Not sure if it’s been like that from new?

Back