Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat cover advice for my VW Cali Ocean

S

Simon Revere

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hey,
We have a year old Ocean which is great! We have 3 kids and the grey upholstery on the seats is getting really dirty and stained. thinking about seat covers but seem to be crazy expensive. Any alternative suggestions or cleaning tips much appreciated!
thanks
Si (London)

Having a 5 year old and a basset hound myself and a 3 week old ocean I bit the bullet and cleaned out one of my saving accounts forms set of jackyards seat covers. I may be now skint but at least I’m skint and still have my sanity regarding clean seats

[IMG alt="GrannyJen"]https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/data/avatars/m/5/5790.jpg?1549665969[/IMG]
GrannyJen
goody goody 2shoes
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member

Messages7,739LocationWest SussexVehicleT6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Sep 3, 2016
mchbiker said:
I've used their exterior stuff, thanks.
I use autoglym shampoo as well, alcantara seats, and it scrubs them up brilliantly, including red wine stains. Not left by me I might add,

honest....

as if I would spill a drop .....

Very useful 42l wine cooler surrounded by all sorts of stuff including metal body, wardrobes, wheels and an engine. Oh, and a big vanity mirror in the middle of the windscreen.
www.grannygoescamping.co.uk

Hey,
We have a year old Ocean which is great! We have 3 kids and the grey upholstery on the seats is getting really dirty and stained. thinking about seat covers but seem to be crazy expensive. Any alternative suggestions or cleaning tips much appreciated!
thanks
Si (London)
Autoglym Interior Shampoo/cleaner, and cheap colourful microfibre towels { large } available on Amazon.