Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat heating stopped working.

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Are both seats under single fuse?
One is working and other one doesn't.

I have exactly the same issue, less than a week after warranty.
I understand they are both in same fuse, so if one still working it suggests a wiring issue.
Now I need to try to see where the wiring goes and if something has caught, as all was working fine but I rotated the drivers seat a couple of trips ago and I don’t think it has worked since

Are both seats under single fuse?
One is working and other one doesn't.
My passenger seat heater is not working the light is working but no seat heat. Booked into VW Breeze Totton who have diagnosed a heating element has failed and will be replacing it

Yes, quite normal here in Sweden since all cars sold have seat heating as standard. Just a knee a bit too hard on the seat breaks it.

Any idea if it is easy to replace yourself if can get the part?

Any idea if it is easy to replace yourself if can get the part?
I would not say it's easy to replace yourself. If you are able to dismantle the seat (the whole fabric has to come off) then you can just put the new heating element on top of the old one.

You can try to measure the resistance of the heating element (resistor, copper wire). If that is more than a couple of ohms, it is broken. You can measure that on the thick brown and another colored (even duo color) wire.
Is only the seat not working or also the back?

Neither the seat base or back are working in the driver’s seat. Lights on the button come on but no heat

Might be worth checking if any cables under the seat have been torn apart? Otherwise measure on the connector if you have 12V when heating is on?

I’ll try measuring the resistance. Many thanks for the feedback