Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Selling my beloved California Ocean

Thank you Alan, that is very kind of you. Would you recommend I join both? Alison
I have but only because I didn't know which was the better one. They are both 'much of a muchness' although the Eriba Forum may be slightly more technical as far as I have seen so far.

Alan

I shed a tar or two when we sold our beach with the promise that we'd get another when the boys are out of nappies... I only managed a few months without a California until I buckled and got another! Enjoy your new vehicle...

Thank you Alan, that is very kind of you. Would you recommend I join both? Alison

My sister is a member of eribafolk. They are the more social of the two but sadly every time she tries to log I she can never work out the captcha characters :D

My sister is a member of eribafolk. They are the more social of the two but sadly every time she tries to log I she can never work out the captcha characters :D
I would agree, it usually takes me a couple of goes to get that right.
The two sites are not as good, in terms of layout, as this one.

Alan

Hi Alison
im soon to retire...only 7months 6 days to go! Hope to see you next year. My sis has an Eriba and I thought about one before discovering VWs...I’m now pining over a Tab 320 (the American version....they have a lovely community too).....but would not want to abandon my beautiful VW.
Hope to see you at some more VW events...when I’m FREEEEEE!

ps were you at the VW meet at Eskdale when Els Doodles as there? She’s coming up to stay with me this weekend...my van has her drawings of Dottie stuck on it! Dottie lives on....

Hi Alison
im soon to retire...only 7months 6 days to go! Hope to see you next year. My sis has an Eriba and I thought about one before discovering VWs...I’m now pining over a Tab 320 (the American version....they have a lovely community too).....but would not want to abandon my beautiful VW.
Hope to see you at some more VW events...when I’m FREEEEEE!

ps were you at the VW meet at Eskdale when Els Doodles as there? She’s coming up to stay with me this weekend...my van has her drawings of Dottie stuck on it! Dottie lives on....
Good to hear you’re finally retiring. Would be great to catch up (with or without Cali’s)...

Hi Alison , interesting post and thread . I have a Cali and Eriba Triton , plus one large dog Hugo , who likes very much the rear shelf to travel on , after all can’t get a better view. Hugo always now gets onto the shelf by jumping over the seats , so I don’t have to open the rear door . Of course it’s different with your situation as you’ve got more dogs, plus cages . Just mentioning what we do because it works for us . We love the Cali Eriba combination, such a flexible concept.

Back