Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

September Cali Sales Campaign....?

LPGoodwood

LPGoodwood

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Anybody heard what the new sales campaign might be? I've been told by the dealer that they are waiting on new info from VW before they can give me a quote. Finance calculator saw PCP removed as an option earlier in the week, now its hire purchase only. I'm hoping the PCP will return with a similar promo as was offered in Aug with 2 free services and first 3 monthly payments covered.
I need to get an order in!

Anybody heard what the new sales campaign might be? I've been told by the dealer that they are waiting on new info from VW before they can give me a quote. Finance calculator saw PCP removed as an option earlier in the week, now its hire purchase only. I'm hoping the PCP will return with a similar promo as was offered in Aug with 2 free services and first 3 monthly payments covered.
I need to get an order in!
PCP’s still not available. We tried Liverpool yesterday. We’re ready to order too but currently the buying options are very limited. :confused:

PCP's are back on the VWCV website. 3.6% APR. No free services or payments covered though sadly.

PCP's are back on the VWCV website. 3.6% APR. No free services or payments covered though sadly.
Yes, have had a quote from Breeze at Poole! Off to place an order next week! :cool:

(I think the 'first 3 payments covered' deal, just meant you pay the same amount over fewer months, so higher monthly repayments #smoke&mirrors)

Yes, have had a quote from Breeze at Poole! Off to place an order next week! :cool:

(I think the 'first 3 payments covered' deal, just meant you pay the same amount over fewer months, so higher monthly repayments #smoke&mirrors)
will be interesting to see what discount you get off list.