Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service interval question

C

CaspersCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi

Getting mixed messages re the service interval on my 150ps 2019 Beach. Can't work out where to find the gospel on intervals.

2 different people at the dealer have quoted different intervals/mileage. It had its 1st service around 1 year old, now its 2 years with 18k. Latest word is not due for another year? Don't want to miss a service of course!

thanks
Tony

Hi

Getting mixed messages re the service interval on my 150ps 2019 Beach. Can't work out where to find the gospel on intervals.

2 different people at the dealer have quoted different intervals/mileage. It had its 1st service around 1 year old, now its 2 years with 18k. Latest word is not due for another year? Don't want to miss a service of course!

thanks
Tony
What does your MFD Service Info say?

I'll be honest..didn't think to look there. Will have a look..cheers

I do an annual service regardless of mileage. VW every 2 years with a private garage oil/filter in the year between.

If the engine monitor detects the need for a service (oil change) it will bring up the Service message regardless of how long ago the last service was.

Mine came up first time at 7,500mls despite being set for a 2 year or 20,000mile regime.

Normally the Major Inspection is every 2 yrs.
Minor or Oil change is every 2 yrs/20,000 miles or as indicated by the Oil quality sensor which can be less than 20,000 miles, depending on driving style/trip duration.
Also VW indicate that use in adverse conditions or low milage should require more frequent oil services 1yr or 10,000 miles

Back