Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service & Warranty options

B

Bepto

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I'm picking up my new Ocean 150 early March from Eurovans (even though it would be cheaper to order a new one again) & have been quoted the following prices for service package etc.. I am not using VW finance so have to pay for these if I want them.
Extended Warranty - £478.80
2 Services - £746.58
Total £1.225.38 inc VAT

OR
The above + their LIFETIME paintwork and interior protective coating for a total of £1057.60.inc
Are these reasonable prices? I'm a bit miffed as I could get 3 services & 1 Years Insurance on a new order & save another £1k on the purchase price for the same spec obviously joining the waiting list again.

Hi. I am also picking up early March from eurovans. 150 ocean. No finance. The warranty is the same. First 2 Services and painwork protection for 578 incl VAT. First 2 services on their own for 179 incl VAT.

I have taken the extended warranty and 2 services only.

Hi. I am also picking up early March from eurovans. 150 ocean. No finance. The warranty is the same. First 2 Services and painwork protection for 578 incl VAT. First 2 services on their own for 179 incl VAT.

I have taken the extended warranty and 2 services only.
Interesting, so how did you get the 2 services for £179?

I think you can get all in cover (2 services, 2 MOTs, 23 months’ warranty (doesn’t include the first 30 days), 2 years roadside assistance) for about £35 per month (£840 one off).

Your van must be between 3 and 6 years old at the start of the service/warranty plan and under 100,000 miles.

Last edited:
Interesting, so how did you get the 2 services for £179?
I was offered it when called to arrange my collection. Was told it was a March collection offer. I would call them and ask if it’s available.

I'm picking up my new Ocean 150 early March from Eurovans (even though it would be cheaper to order a new one again) & have been quoted the following prices for service package etc.. I am not using VW finance so have to pay for these if I want them.
2 Services - £746.58
Total £1.225.38 inc VAT

OR
The above + their LIFETIME paintwork and interior protective coating for a total of £1057.60.inc
Are these reasonable prices? I'm a bit miffed as I could get 3 services & 1 Years Insurance on a new order & save another £1k on the purchase price for the same spec obviously joining the waiting list again.
What do you mean "even though it would be cheaper to order a new again"?

2 Services - £746.58
Total £1.225.38 inc VAT

OR
If an offer is only on with a finance package, then do what I did take out min finance, usually 10% of total cost, get the free offer, in my case it was free service package and then within 14 days pay off the finance at no cost or penalty and keep the free offer, it was all very simple. With the current offer its £1000 contribution, so a no brainer! :)

If an offer is only on with a finance package, then do what I did take out min finance, usually 10% of total cost, get the free offer, in my case it was free service package and then within 14 days pay off the finance at no cost or penalty and keep the free offer, it was all very simple. With the current offer its £1000 contribution, so a no brainer! :)
Current minimum finance is 50%, but if you’ve got the cash I suppose it doesn’t make and odds paying off in 14 days

Current minimum finance is 50%, but if you’ve got the cash I suppose it doesn’t make and odds paying off in 14 days
10% Min Finance was only required end Nov 22 so quite recent.

What do you mean "even though it would be cheaper to order a new again"?
Exactly that, if I order the same spec today I get more discount than I did in Sept. The same van is now £1k less + the additional offers of free services x 3 & free insurance.

Not everyone can get finance.

2 Services - £746.58
Total £1.225.38 inc VAT

OR
I would definitely reorder if dealer wont match ...seems crazy not to ...delay times are nearly back to normal now I think so just a few months?

I would definitely reorder if dealer wont match ...seems crazy not to ...delay times are nearly back to normal now I think so just a few months?
Also push for Free 5 year warranty and Free Lifeshine...I managed to secure those too at point of order with a good discount.

I was offered it when called to arrange my collection. Was told it was a March collection offer. I would call them and ask if it’s available.
Spoke to the sales chap this morning who said he wasnt aware of any such offer but said he would "make some enquiries" Funilly enough he just mailed me offering the 2x services for £179 March collection offer. Ordered the services and extended warranty. Thanks for the info you saved me a bunch of cash.

Collected the van yesterday and got a little bonus as they did me the 3 services for £179 insted of 2.

Collected the van yesterday and got a little bonus as they did me the 3 services for £179 insted of 2.
same. I asked for the MOT and insurance too but no go. Got to try these things.

Back