Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extended Warranty, 4 x Service plan and GARDX

Pod

Pod

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I took delivery of my new California Ocean a couple of weeks ago, I paid extra for an Extended Warranty, 4 x service plans and GARDX, but I received no documentation for any of these products. I have an invoice detailing what I paid, but should I have received something? Maybe a guarantee for the GARDX, confirmation of the extended warranty. I have contacted the dealer twice via email, with no reply. Am I being naïve, is this normal?

I took delivery of my new California Ocean a couple of weeks ago, I paid extra for an Extended Warranty, 4 x service plans and GARDX, but I received no documentation for any of these products. I have an invoice detailing what I paid, but should I have received something? Maybe a guarantee for the GARDX, confirmation of the extended warranty. I have contacted the dealer twice via email, with no reply. Am I being naïve, is this normal?
Normal, the dealers seem to want to avoid any documentation if possible.

Hi and welcome, we did not get any documentation from our dealer either even after numerous calls and emails. In the end I contacted VW customer services and they emailed me a print out.

It is documented on the invoice and on the VW system. After a couple of months ownership I popped into my local dealer and they looked it up and confirmed both my service plan and extended warranty were on the system.

Just checked my Junk emails and found a reply from my dealer with, a Factory Extended Warranty Certificate, a Service Plan Agreement and some GARDX information. So it seems they have reacted quite well to my enquiry.

For our reference (Our cali arrives in 5 weeks ) how much was the extended warranty and service plan? And what is GARDX?

GARDX was £290 + vat
Service plan (x4) £799 + vat
Warranty 2 years/80000 miles £329 + vat

Total £1702 inc vat

For this you get 5 years of peace of mind!

Back