Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

She's grey and she's lovely

GMac

GMac

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
After years of lurking, our brand new, shiny grey Ocean has arrived, and to be honest I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, so its time to start playing with all the new toys before we head off into the great unknown. We've had great service from Adam at the Liverpool Centre who has been patiently answering all my dumb questions. So its onward and upward and thanks to you for all the advice we've read on the forums, it really helped us make the right choice.

You obviously have impeccable taste, you have the best color...and the best dog :)

Welcome

Last edited:
I saw the title of the thread and thought "that's no way to talk about the wife"

Welcome, from another Liverpool customer.

Welcome, lovely dog BTW !! We also have a grey ocean simply amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:welcome:welcome Let’s have some pic of the new van please and what options you specced.

After years of lurking, our brand new, shiny grey Ocean has arrived, and to be honest I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, so its time to start playing with all the new toys before we head off into the great unknown. We've had great service from Adam at the Liverpool Centre who has been patiently answering all my dumb questions. So its onward and upward and thanks to you for all the advice we've read on the forums, it really helped us make the right choice.
Hi
Me too!
We picked up our cali from liverpool last saturday and we too dealt with Adam.
I'm off to the lakes this morning-first proper outing.

Hey mines Grey too-what great taste you have.:thumb Have fun.

• Welcome
Reactions: NOD
Great stuff , time to get out and enjoy !

Yep, we had to buy a Cali for the Border too, she loves it.

Grey is the new rock and roll, wish my hair matched but it's more silver surfer now

Back