Shop suggestion

Bigted

Bigted

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi,

Can I make a suggestion for the shop - you sell a camper starter kit but this is very SE specific (i.e bits not needed for a beach owner). A beach version might be an idea.

Thing Bigted got a point , some things in that goodiebag are useless in a Beach .
You could remove them and lower the price....

Glad to be of help!

Any suggestions as to what would be useful for a beach starter pack?

You could also sell an 'on charge/hookup' warning card that is placed over the dials when plugged in. It could save a potential embarrassing/damaging drive away incident. It could be club branded. I'll test the first one as it was my idea!

Been a while since i checked out the shop , seems there's been a upgrade....
Some nice items !
Would like have a verhicle cover but prefer one with an opening in it to acces the sliding door.

Mmm...a Maxxcamp kitchen pod would be handy...or would that push the price up a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm...a Maxxcamp kitchen pod would be handy...or would that push the price up a little
Might just tip it over the edge lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a look at the start pack and I think most of it is useful for the Cali Beach
The only thing I could see that wasn't of use was the Water fill up thing and the Gas level indicator (but even that I would maybe use). I have to admit I tend to just use a 5L water bottle and fix it in the boot so it can't move but maybe a collapsible water carrier would be useful to some?

Back