Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show us your candy white pics

Is there any chance of adding some more T6s into this post? I'm trying really hard to decide between Candy White, Silver and Indium Grey.

Go white u won't go wrong!!!
Just my opinion by the way!!!!
I have been painting cars for 30 years and white is so easy to put right if a dreaded car park bump or fender bender happens, silver is also very nice I like fresh looking campers so silver or white was my choice ...didn't go silver as my last 2 Californias were silver also silver can be a hard colour to repair if it goes to an incompetent body shop..I personally wouldnt get grey there's so May of them and when we looked at on it was nice but quite drab..happy light colours for a camper me thinks .just my opinion mind!!!!

I think we've come to the conclusion that Candy White will be what we will order. It's a great blank canvas and we really fancy a metallic wrap on the bottom half, in either a cherry red or ocean blue (think Peugeot Diablo Red or Audi Sepang Blue/Ford Spirit Blue)

Looking for a white one as its standard colour and you have all sold me! Looks amazing in white :)

I took it to a local place that does car wrap, showed him this picture and he cut to fit.

The roof is going black next

Screenshot_20171030-171349.png

Back