Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

shower toilet tent

Mama Mama

Mama Mama

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I am looking for a shower/toilet pop up tent. Any recommendations please

Hello Mama Mama, lots of discussions around on shower and toilet tents of late on here. If you use the search option on the right side top of your screen you will come across many

Here are a few -

Enjoy!

I’ve just ordered one called Wolfwise, which affording to all the reviews is very good. But as a result it seems sold out everywhere in uk except on Amazon in bright pink. So I have ordered it from eBay. Coming from US
Unfortunately means more expensive transport and duties but as usually US is pricing is same $ as we have in £ it’s not so bad And I didn’t want something cheap and tacky
On the other hand you might be interested in bright pink:shocked:shocked

bought a similar one and its a pita to fold back up.
I also have a Kampa one (half that price) and that is much easier.

bought a similar one and its a pita to fold back up.
I also have a Kampa one (half that price) and that is much easier.
Have you got a link for the Kampa one please Loz?

I’ve just ordered one called Wolfwise, which affording to all the reviews is very good. But as a result it seems sold out everywhere in uk except on Amazon in bright pink. So I have ordered it from eBay. Coming from US
Unfortunately means more expensive transport and duties but as usually US is pricing is same $ as we have in £ it’s not so bad And I didn’t want something cheap and tacky
On the other hand you might be interested in bright pink:shocked:shocked
Yes I saw the pink one. it looks fabulous...except the colour!

Yes I saw the pink one. it looks fabulous...except the colour!
There are some very nice blue ones and green which I have ordered but you may have to order from US to get at the moment
For some reason everyone is interested in toilet tents at the moment

I am looking for a shower/toilet pop up tent. Any recommendations please
I made my own with B&Q shower curtains that hang on a bungee around the rim of the tailgate when open. A hand operated sprayer completes the job. If the sprayer is half full of cold water one kettle of boiling water makes it not unpleasant to use. Two weights attached to the rear corners of the shower curtains keep them on the ground and stop the breeze blowing them onto you. They dry out in minutes and fold up to nothing. The sprayer goes in the cupboard just inside the tailgate if you take out the second shelf. I used 4 curtains glued together at the edges to stop the breeze opening them. Get the ones that feel like cloth not the ones that feel like plastic.

We have a Kampa one too.

Decathlon has one
I bought the decathlon one, great for putting up and down, but it has no roof!!!! I understand that for maybe a shower in the tropics, but using it as a toilet tent in Britain, no. Took it back