Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blow Up Toilet Tent

Cameron1960

Cameron1960

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
I’ve looked in vain for a blow up toilet tent, is there such a thing?

Hi, yes, plenty of pop up versions, but from my research they don’t have ‘guide ropes’!!!

To be fair I was looking forward to an apocalyptic campsite pic From the title of this thread.

Hi, yes, plenty of pop up versions, but from my research they don’t have ‘guide ropes’!!!
The 2 I have both had guy ropes. One from Popaloo and the other from Outwell.

Came with ropes and you can peg down the four corners. So far so good and my modesty has been preserved

549FBA31-5D7B-4955-B5E6-39B5B5120C1E.jpeg

We got a Wolfwise pop up. Light weight, very quick and easy to put up (pop up!) There’s a nack to re packing but easy after one go. Has guy ropes, ground sheet and roof. We’ve just got back from a gusting wind weekend and it was fine. Highly recommended ( needs more robust pegs than the ones supplied)

Hi Carolina Which drive away is that? A Magra? What’s your thoughts?

Yep, it is the Magra. Having entrances at either end is really useful and allows you to choose the best orientation when parking up. This is our first awning so no real reference points but the quality seems good. We have used it twice and it is easy enough to put up and take down, just remember to leave the valves in the open position when packing away otherwise it won’t fit the bag as air remains in the inflatable support legs!! Luckily we practised at home so there was no one to witness our novice efforts. Hope this helps...Carl

Yep, it is the Magra. Having entrances at either end is really useful and allows you to choose the best orientation when parking up. This is our first awning so no real reference points but the quality seems good. We have used it twice and it is easy enough to put up and take down, just remember to leave the valves in the open position when packing away otherwise it won’t fit the bag as air remains in the inflatable support legs!! Luckily we practised at home so there was no one to witness our novice efforts. Hope this helps...Carl
Thanks Carl, keeps it at the top of our wish list. Just need the van first!