Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Using Beach table inside

A

Andrea142022A

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have a 2022 Beach with a table that fits into the door. But it does not have the clips underneath that allow you to hang it from the inside door rail. Is this not standard anymore? The manual shows a table with clips, but mine does not have them. This is my first van. It seems annoying to have use all four legs when inside the van

DA9F7C7D-0EC3-4228-B7CE-3A597D779A9B.jpeg

412CD9E5-903B-4138-BF2D-CC121D38C060.jpeg

I have a 2022 Beach with a table that fits into the door. But it does not have the clips underneath that allow you to hang it from the inside door rail. Is this not standard anymore? The manual shows a table with clips, but mine does not have them. This is my first van. It seems annoying to have use all four legs when inside the van

View attachment 106707

View attachment 106708
Is the rail present that it is meant to attach too?

I have that exact table. Beach Tour. There is no rail in the Tour, so different table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 106707

View attachment 106708
It should have the clip, they have given you the wrong table. Speak to the supplying dealer.

View attachment 106707

View attachment 106708
I think you may have gotten an Ocean table by mistake.

Thanks - I will contact the dealer

A 2022 Beach Camper should have 4 clips. 2 at the end and 2 down the side.

Older Beach’s only have the end clips.

Back