Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sleeping comfort-VW Ocean

The size for the Cali is called campervan, not double?
Yes, it’s the Campervan one that we couldn’t find on sale anywhere, and is showing as out of stock on the S2S website.

Reactions: Sad
We just use a Double size , All Season Duvet that is in fact 2 duvets, different thicknesses, buttoned together. Unbuttoned, each Duvet in its own cover. Used in conjunction with VW Comfort mattress.
Winter sleep on thin with thick over. Spring and Autumn sleep on thick with thin over. Summer sleep on thin or thick with sheet over.
Folded on shelf. Very compact.

We just use a Double size , All Season Duvet that is in fact 2 duvets, different thicknesses, buttoned together. Unbuttoned, each Duvet in its own cover. Used in conjunction with VW Comfort mattress.
Winter sleep on thin with thick over. Spring and Autumn sleep on thick with thin over. Summer sleep on thin or thick with sheet over.
Folded on shelf. Very compact.
Searching the forum for some duvet advice.
Can’t stand sleeping bag / material.
Found this @WelshGas and you’ve hit the nail on the head. What a great idea :happy
I just said to wifey, how can we move duvets around when we use thick and thin.
And boom, your reply here is a winner.
Fantastic. Thank you :thumb

Found this @WelshGas and you’ve hit the nail on the head. What a great idea :happy
Yes, we've used this system for the past 8 yrs and sleep very well.:thumb

I find it doesn't matter what duvet I start off with, if the wife is there I will end up with none of it, if I'm downstairs & lucky the dog will lay on my feet & keep them warm.

I find it doesn't matter what duvet I start off with, if the wife is there I will end up with none of it, if I'm downstairs & lucky the dog will lay on my feet & keep them warm.
Theee words that should not be associated.
Lucky & your feet !
;)

Back