Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sleeping mat...

Jerseyroberts

Jerseyroberts

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
sorry, I hope this is my last question for a while.....

What is a sleeping mat (comes as standard with a beach)? Does it cover the whole back seats when lying down? Is it just a large but thin mattress? Therefore is the comfort matress just a fatter mattress? We will be sleeping downstairs frequently so need something reasonably comfortable.

Thanks

What is a sleeping mat (comes as standard with a beach)? Does it cover the whole back seats when lying down? Is it just a large but thin mattress? Therefore is the comfort matress just a fatter mattress? We will be sleeping downstairs frequently so need something reasonably comfortable.

Thanks

No need to apologise for asking questions ;)

We were all new to the Cali once. When I first joined this forum I must have drove everyone nuts with my repeated questioning but I always had a great response from really really helpful people. I hope that never changes.

Thanks

The standard mattress only covers the multiflex board. The comfort version covers both the seats, flattens them out whilst doing so, and the multiflex board also.... it’s also much thicker, and more comfortable.

My advice would be to add the comfort mattress.... costs a fortune to buy afterwards.

If you don’t want it, it will sell for a profit also.

Last edited:
Perfect. Thank you. It was so difficult to get a clear answer on this.

I have placed an order without this about a month ago but I have no build date yet so will contact dealer tomorrow and add this.

Perfect. Thank you. It was so difficult to get a clear answer on this.

I have placed an order without this about a month ago but I have no build date yet so will contact dealer tomorrow and add this.

We ordered without and used an Ikea mattress topper for 3 months touring Scandinavia and the Baltic States. It was a mistake. For a small fortune we upgraded to the Brandrup mattress. It is very comfortable.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Back