Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding door help!

Joker 1299

Joker 1299

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Help needed please. In his haste to exit the van, our twelve month old choc lab Benn collided with the edge of the open door and knocked it out of its runner at the top. See pics below. How do I get it back in? Or is it one for VW Assist? Thanks in advance. 89CF28DA-C798-4CE3-B50F-239908D61028.jpegDCBCB466-718C-48B2-9949-0752CA35349C.jpeg985FDE06-132D-4AD6-9CE4-2FC50EFFBAD6.jpeg

Is this an electric door? I can see a broken part dangling?

The best way is to be with at least 2 persons. One to hold the door, and the other screwing the top roller off, slide it back in the rail, and screw it back together.
The broken wired part I don't know because I have a manual sliding door. But that way, your door is fixed again, but if it is electric, it won't really work anymore?

Is this an electric door? I can see a broken part dangling?

The best way is to be with at least 2 persons. One to hold the door, and the other screwing the top roller off, slide it back in the rail, and screw it back together.
The broken wired part I don't know because I have a manual sliding door. But that way, your door is fixed again, but if it is electric, it won't really work anymore?
Thanks for your help. It is electric, yes. Managed to get the door back in. Trip to the dealer on Monday to see about the electric bits!

I think it is just a support for holding the "door open" switch. Maybe you can glue it back in place for the time being?

Back