Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

sliding door step cushion

greenfintry

greenfintry

Cometh the van cometh the hour
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Nick at Comfortz has been helping us develop a small luxury! Here are a few photos of the cushion in situ. Not sure if I will use velcro along the back edge to hold it in position, but works well to perch on the edge of the van to take boots off etc.... a big deal when the bike carrier is loaded and the tailgate cannot open! Wish we had it on the trip in the summer as we would set the outside table up near the side of the van for lunch etc but couldnt face getting the deck chairs out of the back....

He is happy to make more of them... I also aim to use it as a bolster on the edge of the upstairs mattress to stop me nudging my pillow off the edge.... By the way, why does uploading turn the image by 90 degrees!??

Cheers

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

yes i think i could do with one of these who shall i contact? please

nice idea! somewhere for the kids to perch while eating too, to save getting loads of chairs out the back (and getting crumbs inside the van!). any idea what sort of price level?

it feels like it might just be another thing to lug around, but if it could save 2 or 3 kids chairs then it might be a better option!

Back