Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So what's in your Cali bottom drawer....?

All great stuff, just what I need to know when I'm trying to work out where to put what in my new Cali - there seems to be huge amounts of space but I bet I can fill it! I used to load the big rack on my trike, them when I had to get a bigger tent and campbed I progressed to a small trailer......

I bought a couple of these small pillows or cushions in Dunelm to go in the matching covers - I expect they are sold elsewhere as well, they might be ideal unless they're too hard...

View attachment 14060

Thanks Biker gran, just bought two little pillows from Dunelm. Seem to work OK but time will tell when the car turns up. :thumb

You're so much further ahead than us in the accessory planning stakes. We need to get our behinds into gear! Ordered some Brandrup Second Skin seat covers this week, will hopefully see them before the end of the decade...

Where did you order the covers from, Been struggling to find anywhere to get them? Thanks.

Where did you order the covers from, Been struggling to find anywhere to get them? Thanks.

Same as Calimera. Expecting a long wait but they have the best prices. Haven't had any communication about waiting time yet but others on the forum have taken delivery of various items from them after a long wait so I'm fine with that.

Back