Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Solar panel installer in Northumberland / NE U.K.

M

majorbooboo

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hiya, anybody know of a solar panel installer in the NE. We are a t5 SE. Many thanks.

Is that meant to read Solar ( in the title) ?
not Dollar ?

@Roger Donoghue panels are a good DIY option, supplied with full instructions. On a tech level, if you can install a set of roof bars on a car and wire a plug, you will be fine.

Hiya, anybody know of a solar panel installer in the NE. We are a t5 SE. Many thanks.
Can you wire a plug?
If so you could easily install one of the purpose made kits from @Roger Donoghue 's company. He is a member on the Forum and many members have his kits.

Can you wire a plug?
If so you could easily install one of the purpose made kits from @Roger Donoghue 's company. He is a member on the Forum and
Can you wire a plug?
If so you could easily install one of the purpose made kits from @Roger Donoghue 's company. He is a member on the Forum and many members have his kits.

many members have his kits.

Thanks Welsh Gas, I’m trying to get in touch with @Roger Donoghue Roger as he installed the system I have which is playing up.

I've messaged you. I don't think your email reached me. PM me with your email / real name and I can email you back tomorrow. I've been out all day today.

@calikev

would you be kind enough to remove post #10 to assist @majorbooboo in removing his personal details from public view If @dspuk hasnt removed them shortly

and this post

thank you