Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Some accessories wanted

Ooh, thanks - I think that's sufficiently close that with the tiny loss of height incurred by our slide-out drawer it's probably a no-go. I'll post a pic of the Ikea box when it arrives for comparison.

Ooh, thanks - I think that's sufficiently close that with the tiny loss of height incurred by our slide-out drawer it's probably a no-go. I'll post a pic of the Ikea box when it arrives for comparison.
The ikea Drona box will be more of just a cover than a comfy footstool and it only just fits the 335. There will also be the zip at the box bottom on top (you undo the zip to pack flat or do it up to stabilise the box bottom) as you slide the box upside down over the loo rather than put the loo in the box. That's why the Dunelm ottoman is good (box on upside down - no zip - and then the lid fits over the box bottom (which is now on top).

We tried a Drona box but I didn't think it was the best option. We do use them on the back shelf though to hold our bedding. 4 cushions fit in one and 2 quilts (winter) or 2 thinner covers + 2 fleece blankets when it's milder + 2 single flat sheets incase we're really hot,in another. A third Drona will also fit across the width of the back shelf of a Cali Ocean for clothes, towels, whatever. If we have to sleep downstairs (we're usually up top) we can just fold up the boxes and lie them under the matress on the lower bed. The boxes will also fit nicely on the kitchen worktop if they have stuff in and you can't flatten them at nightime.

We have the porta potti 345 cube and it won’t fit inside the Dunelm box. So my wife made a very snazzy cover..After all it’s a toilet in a camper van..With the mat down we don’t find it’s going anywhere..

We have the porta potti 345 cube and it won’t fit inside the Dunelm box. So my wife made a very snazzy cover..After all it’s a toilet in a camper van..With the mat down we don’t find it’s going anywhere..
Hi Peter would love to see a pic.

True Elly …but its only me for that middle of the night wakening!!!

Back