Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Some amazing price drops

Yes some dealers are cheaper than private did you go for it

You can configure and preorder on the German VWCV website. A new California T7 MV

dont think i want a T7 decided to go for 6.1 at fab price £58k only 500 miles, blue silver 2 tone. Only dowside i hate the 17” wheels on it but going to do deal this morning. Now to sell my 67 plate. Probebly put on motorway got nearly 3 k more than wbac for my wifes yaris. Any other ideas for quick sale as main dealer will lowball me on it?

dont think i want a T7 decided to go for 6.1 at fab price £58k only 500 miles, blue silver 2 tone. Only dowside i hate the 17” wheels on it but going to do deal this morning. Now to sell my 67 plate. Probebly put on motorway got nearly 3 k more than wbac for my wifes yaris. Any other ideas for quick sale as main dealer will lowball me on it?
Are they the ones for Sale at Breeze, Poole..I took delivery on Monday and added my PX to the absolutely chock o block crowded forecourt …they can’t move for second hand Cali.s …and Jamie said they are having a real push to make room with a lot of deals returning as incentives..Good luck ..it’s a buyers market at the moment so grasp that nettle and enjoy !

That’s a stonking deal, especially considering the almost £3k 2-tone paint option! Plenty of aftermarket options for 17” wheels, I had the same thoughts with the factory wheels on our new Cali so swapped them for Oz Rally Raids. Elite Wheels in Reading have a great choice and a neat little stand system so you can see the wheels up against your van before deciding.

Advice from my late Father-in-Law..."Never buy the Mk1 of anything".
We followed it to the letter, it took us a long time to decide, eventually settled on our lovely T6 Ocean.
Good advice, I always installed MS server patch’s in odd numbers over the last 10 years many many years ago due to dodgy even number patch’s.
The MV has been out 3 years now, so think it’s been tested enough.
The water carrier and gas hob is just that.
I’m a beta tester for many software houses.
And our own company for finding new drugs.
So happy to give things a whirl :thumb

Advice from my late Father-in-Law..."Never buy the Mk1 of anything".
We followed it to the letter, it took us a long time to decide, eventually settled on our lovely T6 Ocean.
I remember having the 1st version of the iPad (luckily as a gift). It was a total brick after the first software update.

Tried to buy and put deposit down, seems like a trade has come in overnight and bought most of them! I feel let down as a valued customer not even a courtesy call, breeze you should be ashamed.
That really is poor and disappointing. The deal appeared to be absolutely brilliant. But then they pull it. Frustrating.

That really is poor and disappointing. The deal appeared to be absolutely brilliant. But then they pull it. Frustrating.
From experience if a camper deal is amazing you need to act same day.

Good advice, I always installed MS server patch’s in odd numbers over the last 10 years many many years ago due to dodgy even number patch’s.
The MV has been out 3 years now, so think it’s been tested enough.
The water carrier and gas hob is just that.
I’m a beta tester for many software houses.
And our own company for finding new drugs.
So happy to give things a whirl :thumb
Never buy the 6.1 version of anything either I think might be wise re old tech..and emissions ..but I did anyway

Tried to buy and put deposit down, seems like a trade has come in overnight and bought most of them! I feel let down as a valued customer not even a courtesy call, breeze you should be ashamed.
Surely you could have confirmed & reserved one when Breeze phoned you on the way home? If you didn’t confirm then and Breeze just took business opportunity elsewhere? Business is Business..you did get first refusal ?

Surely you could have confirmed & reserved one when Breeze phoned you on the way home? If you didn’t confirm then and Breeze just took business opportunity elsewhere? Business is Business..you did get first refusal ?
Tried too but they were closed and could not reserve on breeze website unkown to me you could on vw van site. Ah well stick with my lovely betty!

Tried too but they were closed and could not reserve on breeze website unkown to me you could on vw van site. Ah well stick with my lovely betty!
You did say they phoned you to let you know about the sudden price drop - I would have reserved it there and then. TBH changing your van when you are happy with it is a faff..we have just done the same and we’re a little sad to see our treasured possession slip into the trade so I’m sure ‘ Betty’ is very grateful you remain as her loving custodian.

If those price drops are mirrored across other Dealerships then there is going to have to be a realistic appraisal of 2nd hand vehicle prices .
I wonder how many private sales were hoping to make a quick profit on PCP balloon payments by selling privately at a higher price?

Back